Education and Entertainment Collide on a New Orleans Field Trip
Birthplace of jazz, home to the famous French Quarter, and adjacent to the stretching swamplands of the bayou, New Orleans has one of the most unique heritages in the United States. Our New Orleans educational tours will help your students discover this city’s distinct history, terrain, music, and flavors.
Choose a Student Tour to New Orleans with Son Tours
The licensed educational tour operators at Son Tours offer a full-service student travel experience. We take care of all of the planning, pre-booking, security, and even billing, so you don’t have to worry about anything. With us, you get more than just trip planning; we take care of so much more.
New Orleans Student Tour Highlights
- Bourbon Street: Located in New Orleans’ oldest neighborhood, Bourbon Street is an excellent place for students to explore some of the city’s rich history and culture.
- Mardi Gras World: Here students can learn about the celebrations, floats, and other traditions of Mardi Gras that come to life every year.
- River and Swamp Boat Tours: Give your students an experience on the river with jazz blasting from the steamboat or get up close and personal with alligators on a swamp boat tour.
- National World War II Museum: Teach your students about the world leaders and the everyday men and women who experienced the “war that changed the world.”
- Riverwalk Outlet Collection: Enjoy shopping, Creole cooking, and more at the Riverwalk Outlet Collection.
- Audubon Nature Institute: Give your students an education in the wonders of nature with this institute’s zoo, aquarium, and butterfly garden.
- Café du Monde: This café is a fantastic place for students to get a taste of New Orleans’ French history while munching on delicious beignets.