New York City Tours: Educational, Fun, and Flexible
Son Tours offers unforgettable, customizable educational trips to the one and only New York, New York. New York City is a world icon, acting as the setting of plays, movies, television shows, and, most importantly, historical events ranging from the earliest memories of our country to recent and current events. As a world capital of art, finance, business, theater, architecture, and more, you’ll have no shortage of sights and attractions to show your students on a walking tour of this magnificent city.
Why Book Your New York Student Tour With Our Student Travel Company?
Our licensed tour operators and guides will accompany your students during a myriad of activities throughout a sightseeing tour of NYC, all while staying at deluxe accommodations, accompanied by an experienced Son Tours representative. We take care of all of the planning, pre-booking, security, and even billing, so you don’t have to worry about anything. Son Tours is a full-service student travel company. See how our services will make for the best New York experience for your students.
- Central Park: A 778-acre island of nature in the middle of Manhattan.
- National 9/11 Memorial & Museum: An emotional journey through the most devastating foreign attack on American soil since Pearl Harbor, a 110,000-square-foot exhibition space filled with displays, archives, narratives, artifacts, and more.
- Radio City Music Hall: The iconic, art deco theater full of musical history.
- Art Museums: New York City is home to multiple museums, including the Metropolitan Museum of Art and the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum.
- STEM Museums: Give students an opportunity to explore the depths of numerous fields of STEM at museums like the American Museum of Natural History, the National Museum of Mathematics, and the Intrepid Sea, Air, & Space Museum.
- Historic Immigration Port: Students can retrace the steps of their ancestors at the magnificent Ellis Island and take a trip to Liberty Island to see the Statue of Liberty.
- Federal Reserve Bank of New York: A glimpse into the world of finance, complete with trading rooms, the museum, and the vault.