Educational Tours in Chicago
Nestled in the heart of the Midwest, along beautiful Lake Michigan, Chicago serves as a center for business, tourism, technology, and more. Take your student group on a tour of the Windy City with Son Tours. Our licensed educational tour operators ensure you experience the best Chicago has to offer – including shopping, dining, museums, architecture, theater, music, and more.
Why Choose Son Tours for Your Chicago Field Trip?
In addition to ensuring that your trip to Chicago meets your needs by customizing a flexible itinerary specifically for your group, our educational tour operators will also be with you every step of the way to ensure that your trip runs smoothly. By using only knowledgeable and local tour guides, we ensure that our educational tours are hassle-free for you! Plus, we provide complimentary security, deluxe hotel accommodations, and high-quality motor coaches so that students have a fun, safe, and educational touring experience. Learn more about everything we offer here.
Chicago Tour Highlights
- Willis Tower: Climb 103 stories to the top of this tower, which was once the tallest building in the world, for breathtaking views at The Ledge, a glass-floored balcony.
- Navy Pier: Discover the history of this Chicago landmark and take advantage of all the entertainment and dining options available.
- Shedd Aquarium: Dive in at one of the largest indoor aquariums in the country, with more than 8,000 aquatic animals on display.
- The Magnificent Mile: Go shopping and exploring around this famous site on Michigan Avenue.
- Lincoln Park Zoo: See dozens of different animals, including bald eagles, African lions, pythons, and more at Chicago’s iconic zoo.
- Field Museum of Natural History: Explore one of the largest natural history museums in the world and see dinosaur exhibits, mummy tombs, and more.
- Adler Planetarium: Visit America’s first planetarium and discover the wonders of the night sky through various shows and exhibits.